a blog on mixed media art, art business, living a creative life and helpful insight for juggling it all as a single parent and a full time artist.
My heart goes out to those people and families. So glad you are safe.
We have lots of tornadoes where I live in KY. I feel so sorry to the people that my have lost their homes or family members. Mother Nature is so unpredictable! I'm so glad that you are okay!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feed back and want to hear from YOU!
My heart goes out to those people and families. So glad you are safe.
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of tornadoes where I live in KY. I feel so sorry to the people that my have lost their homes or family members. Mother Nature is so unpredictable! I'm so glad that you are okay!
ReplyDelete