a blog on mixed media art, art business, living a creative life and helpful insight for juggling it all as a single parent and a full time artist.
Came to visit your site after seeing your video on the lovely floorcloth you made. Part 1 of your Jan. 4 video really showcases what you did last year. I'd love to see Part 2 but the video will not play. Hope it's up and running soon.I will be returning to your site. Love your work!Monique
Hi Monique and thank you for visiting and for telling me my video was not working! I didn't realize because I could see it just fine...weird!I edited and uploaded it again so hopefully if you get a chance, you can check it out again!Thank you,Jodi
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feed back and want to hear from YOU!
Came to visit your site after seeing your video on the lovely floorcloth you made.
ReplyDeletePart 1 of your Jan. 4 video really showcases what you did last year. I'd love to see Part 2 but the video will not play. Hope it's up and running soon.
I will be returning to your site. Love your work!
Monique
Hi Monique and thank you for visiting and for telling me my video was not working! I didn't realize because I could see it just fine...weird!
ReplyDeleteI edited and uploaded it again so hopefully if you get a chance, you can check it out again!
Thank you,
Jodi