Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Becoming Your Best Self

Books:


I have to admit, on top of art books, I'm a bit of a self help, business book junkie :)


When you strive to do your best each and every day, it's helpful to understand what others have done in their lives and careers  to achieve great things so that you can apply that what is meaningful into your life.  In the end, no book can make you into a superstar. The super power you need to have to achieve greatness is something that a large majority don't really want to believe in-- that power is actually an action:  to simply do the work, and do that work well. Keep striving to do it even better than you did yesterday.   Books can help you grow, learn, discover, and become re-inspired.  They are also a quiet space for me,  curl up with my book, journal or even audio book/podcast and the world opens up again in a whole new way.

 Take time to discover words and experiences--here's a few of my current recommendations along with  items on my own wish list.   



Do you have any of your own recommendations? I'd love to hear what motivates, stirs, empowers, clarifies, and moves you!

Until Next Time!

Jodi

****************************************************************************

Stop by the shop and see what's new!



1 comment :

Jacquerose said...

Refuse to Choose is a good one for creative people who have many interests. I can't remember the author, but the title should suffice. I also like just about any book by Eric Maisel, and the book The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.