Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

It's been awhile! News and updates!

Hi Guys,   wowie....it's been awhile!  My apologies for falling off the face of the earth!   Life has been crazy busy for sure but I've also had the extra hurdle of being sick for almost a month,  I felt better enough to go on vacation (haha...thank goodness) but then came home and it seems to have returned all over again.    Anyways, I've been still working in my moments of clarity while fighting this bug off, sometimes from the couch and most of the time in my pj's!   That's the one good thing about working from home, right?  I just wanted to drop you a quick line this morning and get you up to speed on some great things that are going on in the artsy world I live in and share it with you as there's lots of fun to be had all around, either in person at one of the several upcoming workshops or online in the comfort of your home.    


First--Pre registration opens TODAY for 21 Secrets "Techniques and Tools"!  I'm participating for the second time for this awesome collaborative class.  You'll enjoy 21 mini workshops from artists around the world who will be sharing some of their favorite tips and techniques, tools and more!  Class begins on April 1st.  Click through on my page to see more (and in disclosure, this is how the artists get paid).

Enter  the code Springsecret and receive 10.00 off your purchase!




And just a hint about my class...we are going to be using some watercolors in this manner---


**********************************************************


We are coming up on the one month anniversary of my online class opening, Diirty Flirty Birds! If you haven't joined in yet, don't worry! This is an online class that is ongoing.   You can jump in and start at any time. The work the students are doing has been nothing short of amazing!   There is a private Facebook group to share and connect as well as 2 more upcoming 1/2 live chat sessions I'm hosting to help you in real time with any questions on the class and or art in general.

Check out more info on the class by going to Creative Workshops.



****************************************************************************


Upcoming in person workshops:


I'll be back at Jerry's Artarama in Raleigh at the end of February (27th and 28th) for 2 classes.
Angelic Inspirations and Single Peeps.  We still have  a bit of room so don't be shy, register today for a weekend full of fun!



Big News--I'll be returning to Saluda, NC for a 3 day weekend of workshops.   We are doing things a bit differently this time around by doing an extended class, breaking it up into a Friday evening jump start with a bonus make and take before we launch into a full day class on Saturday.   We will then finish off the weekend with my popular 'Single Peeps" class.    Tons of fun along with many many tips and techniques to learn and grow from.   
Immerse yourself in the beauty of our Western NC mountains,  Random Arts is a wonderfully inspiring place to visit and I am so excited to be back again this year!


Heartland Homes extended class plus make and take with cocktail hour!  March 11th and 12th



Single Peeps- March 13th.


To register,  click here and scroll down the page for  class descriptions and registration policies.

**********


I have a couple more announcements coming up but the truth of the matter is...with working on the final portion of my book, my unexpected illness and then vacation---I'm running a tad bit behind in all my todos.  Thank you for joining my newsletter and blog and following me in this journey!
I'll be back soon with more updates!  





1 comment :

Cathy L. Calamas said...

WHEW!! That is a full schedule! Hope you continue to recover fully. I'd love to take that Heartland Homes and Peeps class but I'll be in Asheville that weekend (one of my fav artsy places). Maybe next go round.:)
Cathy