Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Twas The Night Before Christmas.....Creative things going on throughout the house!





Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and Happy Holidays to all of my friends throughout this wonderful season.   Gosh where do I begin.  I feel like I've been rather quiet lately on the blog and elsewhere.  There's been so much going on over the last few months, culminating with me getting ready for my book photo shoot that took place for over a week this month.  After I returned, I launched right into my last promotion "Pay What You Can Sale"  last week and now here it is the night/day before Christmas. I feel like I'm in a time wrap of creativity, art, and art biz,  holiday festivities, and life of a single mom all rolled up into one!  No complaints here though other than how can time go by so fast??? EEEK!!  lol I know you know what I mean!





Okay off to the business at hand, the first thing I want to do is to thank ALL that participated in my 3rd annual PWYC sale last week. All dvds, classes, and art grab bags were sent out on Monday; prints will be sent out next week, and original paintings ordered will be sent out by the second week of January.  This was my biggest turn out yet, and I'm so grateful to all of you for sharing and participating!!!!  I'm so happy to have been able to give many of you some, 'steals and deals'!!      I did have a few people not respond after committing to their order but other than that, I feel it was an overall success!   Because I had a few change their mind but I had already ordered their videos, I have some of my DVDs in stock in my Etsy shop.  
Check them out HERE.   



 I also want to share with you the winner of my giveaway that was open to anyone that commented on the blog post/shared the post last week.

Congratulations to:  

Blogger suzieq23 said...
A very Happy Birthday to you. I shared your post on my facebook page. I would love to participate this go-round but unable to. I do hope my friends on FB will take advantage of this great event. 
Suzie wins her choice of one of my new DVD's to enjoy!   Congrats Suzie!
**********************************************************************************************************************************



Over the course of the last week or two, I haven't really been doing a whole lot of art, rather I've been working on reigning in my creative chaos that has bled into all facets of my home.  I am not finished yet, but see much progress after 2 trips to Good Will and 2 trips to the dump.     I mentioned on Facebook the other day that I can barely think about doing another project big or small until I get more in control of my creative space and home in general.  While I do have a beautiful studio to work in outside of the home,  my home studio has been my central location number one for ever, but number 2, while working on the art for my book over the last few months and I just really have let things get cray cray. I say this so you know that if you are going through a similar situation, where instead of your art tools and supplies inspiring you, they are paralyzing you, clean it up!!   You will have such a sense of freedom and space, you will feel less overwhelmed and more in control.  

My goals for 2016 are many, but the biggest one is to be more centered. Without a strong foundation to expand from that is centered and strong, it's hard to sustain any sort of growth personally and or professionally.   Start off the new year right by letting go of what's holding you back.



Last but not least for today, I want to thank ALL of you who have stopped by my blog in 2015,  took classes, bought art,  cheered me on,  learned from my tutorials, workshops and advice...you all have made such a huge impact, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here's to big things for all in 2016!  Enjoy your friends and family during these last few days of the 2015 year.  I'm sending you love and gratitude from my home to  yours. 

xoxo 

Jodi Ohl


No comments :