Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Digital Days-BIG SPECIAL



Passing on a special from my friends over at Interweave who have published my new dvds--it's a digital sale going on throughout their site so if you were interested in getting a DVD and shipping (international customers especially) was an issue or heck, you just want a bargain, now is the time to take advantage of this special!!



Save 30% on Digital Products at Interweave

To find my dvd downloads, just type in Jodi Ohl in the search box up on top of the site and they should filter out for you. 

  



As I mentioned in Yesterday's post,  I am also having a sale on my online workshops at both Creative Workshops and Colourarte's ArteVillage.

Classes as low as 9.84!  This is through New Years's Day only so be sure to take advantage now of these hot deals!

Click HERE to see some of the specials!


Start off the New Year in a Creative Way!
*******************************************************
PS...

Don't forget my NEWEST online class launches
January 20th.





For the 2nd year in a row, I'm an instructor over at Creative JumpStarts 2016!   We are having a pre-registration sale until 12/31/15 where you can save 5.00 off the low regular price of this fantastic collaborative workshop to get your muse flowing in the new year with 25 jumpstart videos from 24 artists. PLUS giveaways throughout the event!!!

Videos for CJS are downloadable!

Access is through 11/30/16!




No comments :