Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer Reading? Check These Titles Out!


Passing on a great deal from one of my affiliate partners over at Interweave-, tons of print and digital magazines on sale!  I don't know about you but I love collecting artsy magazines and lazing back on a summer day leafing through a magazine with a cold glass of tea.  Heck, that sounds like a great day any day!





Magazines for $1.99 and up at Interweave Store


Get Digital and Print Magazines from $1.99 at Interweave


I just returned from vacation mid week this week and am slowly digging out from the backlog of work and projects that need attention.   I'll be back next week with lots of upcoming news, new class releases, some upcoming changes and of course some goodness for my readers.

Happy Friday!!

Looking for something special?  Let's chat! Stop by my shop to see what's new!





No comments :