Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Create in your Jammies :)


Now I'm on a roll....Online workshop page is updated!

 I will have a few more classes to add soon, so please save the link and check back! As a sweet treat for my students, my Sweet Art Class is on sale now thru February 6th. Save 15.00! Perfect timing for Valentine's Day or any other SWEET event coming up in your life. Create your own gift for someone or keep and be inspired by your work in your own home. Take a look at all my current offerings! Online workshops are a great way to work at your own pace on your own schedule yet still partake in a community full of amazing students just like yourself from all over the world. I host a variety of workshops, some open ended and some that have a subscription that lasts for a period of time (usually 6-12 months) after the initial roll out starts.  I pride myself at delivering content rich lessons, in easy to understand format (video) that you will take away a variety of traditional and contemporary techniques, tips and tools in each and everyone of my classes.  I strive to answer all questions and give feedback within 24 hours unless an unusual circumstance happens. :)



Find me at Creative Workshops:






ON SALE!! Now through February 6th, save 15.00!























Come Join Me over at Dreaming Color:














Partner Projects:


Wahoooooo I'll be teaching at the 2013  21 Secrets workshop which begins in April 2013!

This is an awesome grouping of 21 lessons from 21 teachers from around the world, you will have complete access to all of the teachers workshops hosted at 21 Secrets for the low low price of $59.00!

To find out more about this workshop,  visit 21 Secrets and sign up today!







2012 was the first year the amazing Tamara Laporte gathered a group of teachers for her year long Lifebook project and I had the honor of teaching 3 segments over the course of the year.  This year I'm enjoying being a student and have to say already 2013 is starting off with a bang, so many awesome projects already from a 'star studded' line up of teachers. As an affiliate of Lifebook 2013, I invite you to check out the website and  join in our fun! It's not too late to join in!  All workshops on Lifebook are downloadable or accessible to March of 2014




No comments :